Architecting with Google Compute Engine
Deploy practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security/access management, quotas and billing, resource monitoring.
Upcoming Course Dates
21 June, 2021
- 23 June, 2021
Mouhannad Al Ama
Mouhannad is an experienced Solutions Architect and Tech Lead. He loves to use the power of the cloud to build innovative solutions. He works cross-functionally to ensure all solutions he's building and managing are scalable, fault-tolerant, secure, and following cloud best practices.
Mouhannad is passionate about training and building tech communities. He's now leading the AWS User Group in Malaysia and has 9 certifications from GCP and AWS. He has strong leadership skills in tech and managing engineers, and he loves to build team cultures where everyone can grow fast.
What to Expect
This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform, with a focus on Compute Engine. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems, and application services.
This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
In this course, participants will:
- Configure VPC networks and virtual machines
- Administer Identity and Access Management for resources
- Implement data storage services in GCP
- Manage and examine billing of GCP resources
- Monitor resources using Stackdriver services
- Connect your infrastructure to GCP
- Configure load balancers and autoscaling for VM instances
- Automate the deployment of GCP infrastructure services
- Leverage managed services in GCP
After finishing this course and Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure, participants can start preparing for the GCP Cloud Engineer Associate Exam
Who Should Attend This Course
- Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure, with a focus on Compute Engine
- Have completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience.
- Have basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Have systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
- Introduction to Google Cloud
- Virtual Networks
- Virtual Machines
- Cloud IAM
- Storage and Database Services
- Resource Management
- Resource Monitoring
- Interconnecting Networks
- Load Balancing and Autoscaling
- Infrastructure Modernization
- Managed Services
Architecting with Google Compute Engine Certificate of Completion
Exam and Professional Certification
This course is not associated with any certification, but it is part of preparation for the GCP Cloud Engineer Associate Exam.
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
Long Tracks: Yes, you will! The certificate will be issued by Redbeat Academy and endorsed by Google Cloud.
Byte Sized Courses: Yes, we will award you with a certificate for all byte sized courses with ten (10) learning hours and above. The certificate will be issued by Redbeat Academy and endorsed by Google Cloud.
BINA Digital: Yes, we will award you with a certificate upon full attendance of the program. The certificate will be issued by Redbeat Academy and endorsed by Google Cloud.
Can I get a job after the course?
Your certificate is recognised by the industry which is sufficient to land you a job. If you stand out, our trainers may recommend you to companies within the airasia and Google Cloud ecosystem, or their extensive network of businesses.
Who can I refer to get more insight on the courses?
You may drop us a message at Contact page. Our team will reply to you as soon as we can. Our working hours are 9am - 6pm on Monday to Fridays therefore do expect a slight delay in reply over the weekend.
What payment methods do you accept?
Currently, we accept online bank transfer & credit card payment.
Do you offer any free learning resources?
Yes, we do! Kindly refer to the Resources page. We have conducted free introductory sessions via our YouTube channel where you can watch it anytime and anywhere.