Comprehensive Cyber Security course which aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to prevent, detect and combat today’s ever-increasing cyber security threats.
Upcoming Course Dates
Rama is a cybersecurity and IT Infrastructure consultant and has been in the industry for around 20 years. He has been delivering trainings and providing cybersecurity consultancy to the US Navy based in Guam, a US territory from 2012. He has been a proctor for Cisco, delivering trainings and conducting exams to the aspiring Cisco Instructors around APAC, Gulf, and New Zealand.
As an entrepreneur, he was at IT Consultancy organisation in Brunei, providing cybersecurity trainings to the govt of Brunei (EGNC), Shell and IT Protective Security Services Sdn Bhd (ITPSS), Brunei. He delivered trainings to Multi-National Organisations like AT&T in Tokyo, Japan.
In Malaysia, he has been part of a number of training providers as a lead trainer delivering cybersecurity trainings from CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM Certified Information Security Manager to EC-Council’s cybersecurity programs. He has also conducted Trainer the Trainer programs in Malaysia and Singapore on behalf of CompTIA.
What To Expect
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst certification is a comprehensive Cyber Security course which aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to prevent, detect and combat today’s ever-increasing cyber security threats.
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst course covers various analytical concepts from identifying and combating malware to advanced persistent threats to configuring and using threat detection tools and performing data analysis to interpreting the results to determine the vulnerabilities, threats and risks.
After completing the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst, the certified personnel will be able to analyse, monitor and protect the cybersecurity resources of an organisation.
Achieve your CompTIA Network Security Professional by completing our CompTIA Pentest+ training and certification.
Who Should Attend This Course
Following people can attend the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst Course:
- Security Analyst.
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst.
- Vulnerability Analyst.
- Cybersecurity Specialist.
- Threat Intelligence Analyst.
- Security Engineer.
Computer Security Knowledge
- For a given scenario, use the appropriate processes and tools to apply environmental probe techniques.
- Given a scenario, analyse the results of a network reconnaissance.
- Given a network-based threat, implement or recommend the appropriate response and countermeasure.
- Explain the purpose of practices used to secure a corporate environment.
- Given a scenario, implement an information security vulnerability management process.
- Given a scenario, analyse the output resulting from a vulnerability scan.
- Compare common vulnerabilities found in the following targets within an organisation.
- Given a scenario, distinguish threat data or behaviour to determine the impact of an incident.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate forensics tools and prepare a toolkit during an investigation.
- Explain the importance of communication during the incident response process.
- Given a scenario, analyse common symptoms to select the best course of action to support incident response.
- Summarise the incident recovery and post-incident response process.
- Explain the relationship between frameworks, common policies, controls, and procedures.
- Given a scenario, use data to recommend remediation of security issues related to identity and access management.
- Given a scenario, review security architecture and make recommendations to implement compensating controls.
- Given a scenario, use application security best practices while participating in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Compare the general purpose and reasons for using various cybersecurity tools and technologies.
Certificate of completion
Exam and Professional Certification
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst certification CySA+ by passing CS0-002.
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
Long Tracks: Yes, you will! The certificate will be issued by Redbeat Academy and endorsed by Google Cloud.
Byte Sized Courses: Yes, we will award you with a certificate for all byte sized courses with ten (10) learning hours and above. The certificate will be issued by Redbeat Academy and endorsed by Google Cloud.
BINA Digital: Yes, we will award you with a certificate upon full attendance of the program. The certificate will be issued by Redbeat Academy and endorsed by Google Cloud.
Can I get a job after the course?
Your certificate is recognised by the industry which is sufficient to land you a job. If you stand out, our trainers may recommend you to companies within the airasia and Google Cloud ecosystem, or their extensive network of businesses.
Who can I refer to get more insight on the courses?
You may drop us a message at Contact page. Our team will reply to you as soon as we can. Our working hours are 9am - 6pm on Monday to Fridays therefore do expect a slight delay in reply over the weekend.
What payment methods do you accept?
Currently, we accept online bank transfer & credit card payment.
Do you offer any free learning resources?
Yes, we do! Kindly refer to the Resources page. We have conducted free introductory sessions via our YouTube channel where you can watch it anytime and anywhere.