Obtain critical knowledge and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate and configure necessary network infrastructure...among other things.
Upcoming Course Dates
Rama is a cybersecurity and IT Infrastructure consultant and has been in the industry for around 20 years. He has been delivering trainings and providing cybersecurity consultancy to the US Navy based in Guam, a US territory from 2012. He has been a proctor for Cisco, delivering trainings and conducting exams to the aspiring Cisco Instructors around APAC, Gulf, and New Zealand.
As an entrepreneur, he was at IT Consultancy organisation in Brunei, providing cybersecurity trainings to the govt of Brunei (EGNC), Shell and IT Protective Security Services Sdn Bhd (ITPSS), Brunei. He delivered trainings to Multi-National Organisations like AT&T in Tokyo, Japan.
In Malaysia, he has been part of a number of training providers as a lead trainer delivering cybersecurity trainings from CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM Certified Information Security Manager to EC-Council’s cybersecurity programs. He has also conducted Trainer the Trainer programs in Malaysia and Singapore on behalf of CompTIA.
What To Expect
The CompTIA Network+ certification ensures that the successful candidate has the critical knowledge and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate and configure necessary network infrastructure, describe networking technologies, basic design principles, and adhere to wiring standards and use testing tools.
At Redbeat Academy, we not only focus on delivering training sessions to students, we aim to impart the skill sets from the basics while clearing out all kinds of confusions and misconceptions. This makes our students better equipped with the certifications.
This is the foundation for CompTIA Security Analytics Professional. To achieve this certification you will need to pass CompTIA Security+ exam.
Who Should Attend This Course
- University students.
- Helpdesk operators.
- Candidates entering IT job market.
- First-level network support staff.
Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Identify the following IPv4 address format
- Explain the function of common networking protocols
- Identify commonly used TCP and UDP default ports
- Identify the following address formats
- Given a scenario, evaluate the proper use of the addressing technologies and addressing schemes
- Identify common IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols
- Explain the purpose and properties of routing
- Compare the characteristics of wireless communication standards
- Categorize standard cable types and their properties
- Identify common connector types
- Identify common physical network topologies
- Given a scenario, differentiate and implement appropriate wiring standards
- Categorise WAN technology types and properties
- Categorise LAN technology types and properties
- Explain common logical network topologies and their characteristics
- Install components of wiring distribution
- Install, configure and differentiate between common network devices
- Identify the functions of specialised network devices
- Explain the advanced features of a switch
- Implement a basic wireless network
- Explain the function of the OSI model
- Identify types of configuration management documentation
- Given a scenario, evaluate the network based on configuration management documentation
- Conduct network monitoring to identify performance and connectivity issues
- Explain different methods and rationales for network performance optimisation
- Given a scenario, implement the following network troubleshooting methodology
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common connectivity issues and select an appropriate solution
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate command line interface tool and interpret the output to verify functionality
- Explain the purpose of network scanners
- Given a scenario, utilise the appropriate hardware tools
- Explain the function of hardware and software security devices
- Explain common features of a firewall
- Explain the methods of network access security Filtering
- Explain methods of user authentication
- Explain issues that affect device security
- Identify common security threats and mitigation techniques
Certificate of completion.
Exam and Professional Certification
N10-007 CompTIA Network+ certification on passing the exam
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
Long Tracks: Yes, you will! The certificate will be issued by Redbeat Academy and endorsed by Google Cloud.
Byte Sized Courses: Yes, we will award you with a certificate for all byte sized courses with ten (10) learning hours and above. The certificate will be issued by Redbeat Academy and endorsed by Google Cloud.
BINA Digital: Yes, we will award you with a certificate upon full attendance of the program. The certificate will be issued by Redbeat Academy and endorsed by Google Cloud.
Can I get a job after the course?
Your certificate is recognised by the industry which is sufficient to land you a job. If you stand out, our trainers may recommend you to companies within the airasia and Google Cloud ecosystem, or their extensive network of businesses.
Who can I refer to get more insight on the courses?
You may drop us a message at Contact page. Our team will reply to you as soon as we can. Our working hours are 9am - 6pm on Monday to Fridays therefore do expect a slight delay in reply over the weekend.
What payment methods do you accept?
Currently, we accept online bank transfer & credit card payment.
Do you offer any free learning resources?
Yes, we do! Kindly refer to the Resources page. We have conducted free introductory sessions via our YouTube channel where you can watch it anytime and anywhere.