RedBeat Academy is an HRDF registered training provider
Fact Sheet for Corporate/Enterprise/Government
- Submission via e-TRiS under Skim Bantuan Latihan (SBL) scheme Application must be submitted by employers before training date commencement
Type of Training that RedBeat Academy offers claimable under HRDF designated category
- Effective 1st August 2019, training programmes must commence within six (6) months from the date of training grant applications are made and training claim submissions must be made not more than six (6) months from the date the training programmes are completed.
Allowances that you are eligible to claim
- Min: 2 paxs and Max : 35 – 40 paxs
- Min : 1 pax and Max : 9 pax
Certification program or mandatory Industrial Base : Unlimited number of trainees and fees.
- Online Learning :
- Blended e-Learning (Hybrid)
- Mobile Learning
- Remote Online Learning
- Meal allowance
- Daily Allowance
- Consumable Training Materials
- Hotel Rental Package OR Training Rental Place
- Airfare Ticket OR Transportation
- Internet Data Cost: RM 100 per group (Only for Remote Online Learning)
HRDF may request for other relevant documents deemed necessary for verification /confirmation purposes.
- Course content
- Invoice / Quotation
- Trainer Profile